Monday, January 14, 2008

Chapter 2, Shloka 11 and 12

Pratibhaji wrote at Bhajan Group

==============================================
Sairam
In our on going discussion on Bhagavath Geetha last week we went a little bit into some basic questions that always linger in our minds and only sometimes really make us sit and think, who am I? where did I come from and where am I going? The theories of our evolution which we have been coming across ancient, mythological, philosiphical and the modern scientific and so on. In this quest I would like share few of the authentic books I have come across.

1. The works of Manly P Hall www.prs.org
2. Secret Doctrine- HP Blavatsky - Thesophical Society (English)
3. Srimadh Bhagavatam - Dr Ekkirala Krishnamacharya Dhanista Publication Telugu

Regards to all

Happy Makara Sankranti

Pratibha

==============================================

Regards,
Gopal

No comments: